Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm so excited for tomorrow morning, to watch Wiley. He asked me the other night with so much excitement, only two more naps till santa comes? He's so smart. I counted the nights with him once, last week, and he remembered that.

some updates on funny things Wiley's said:
this morning I was angry at Roodie for leaving dirt and dog hair on the couch, after sleeping on the couch. Wiley asked, 'you're mad at the freaking dog, mom?' This is not what I called Roodie, I actually used the F word, luckily he paraphrased.

Wiley was asking me a question and I was busy with Archer. Wiley paused for an answer then looked at me and said, "I can't hear you, mom."

Last night Wiley called out in his sleep: "I neeeeed my socks. I can not find them anywhere." He cried about this for several minutes and I couldn't get him awake, so I ended up putting socks on him, on top of his footsie pajamas. It didn't help that I'd just watched Oprah about kids having night terrors, and I never watch Oprah.

Wiley is totally into jokes now and loves to say or do something funny and point out that, "this is a fun game." "we are playing a game mom" "let's have FUN!!!" My favorite, though, is "that was me joking to you."

2 comments:

Carolyn Martin said...

please video tape the entire morning. i want to see it all! W will be priceless!

Pop said...

hope he's an early riser!