my mastitis seems to be much better today. i have antibiotics from the dr. and picked up some probiotics from the health food store today to counteract the destruction of good bacteria and reduce my and archer's chances of developing yeast/thrush infections.
well, wiley heard a slew of new swear words today. i was sitting on the side of the sand box watching wiley play when he got really angry at me for telling him to stop eating the sand and threw a handful of sand at me and archer. the sand was all over archer's face, encrusted in his eyes, ears, wrinkles, mouth, hair. I was so mad. It took both york and I to pick out all the sand while trying to keep it from getting in his eyes. I don't think any did. Wiley apologized profusely.
I moved archer into size 3 diapers today.
today, on the way to gloria's house, wiley looked at the sky and said, 'it's so blue. why, mom?" seriously, why is the sky blue? all i could come up with was that it's the way the sun reflects through the sky.
1 comment:
size 3 diapers already? he's growing way too fast.
Post a Comment