Friday, June 19, 2009

These two are going to be trouble. Archer particularly likes to laugh at Wiley when I'm trying to correct Wiley. For example, Archer Will. Not. Stop. Laughing when Wiley is kicking and splashing water all over the bathroom.

Today after I came home from work I was going to make myself a sandwhich, I got out all the stuff then kept getting distracted. About an hour later I said outloud, "oh I forgot to make my sandwhich." And Wiley said, "that's ok mommy, everyone gets busy sometimes."

Wiley made some painting and gluing to make a father's day card for York, while he was doing it he told me "I'm going to be an artist." This is really the first time he's verbalized being something when he grows up.

So, with the Digitial TV switch we lost our PBS, it's gone. It may come back, there's some long explanation on their website. This means no easy tv to turn on when I have to run upstairs to put archer down for a nap. Except that during the switch we ended up with the qubo channel, which is kids shows, but With commercials. This means Wiley has memorized lots of jingles after seeing these commercials seriously ONCE and that Wiley asks me for all the shit they're selling. The other day he said "Your baby can read!?" (some early reading progam), then there was something about knives-you know ginsu or whatever. But today he asked if he could get "bendaroos" These look like pipe cleaners made out of fimo. Anyway, I told him that no we wouldn't be getting these, but we do have pipe cleaners. To which he replies: "Thank you mommy, but I'm actually thinking about bendaroos."

No comments: