archer = 29lbs 13oz, like the thousandth percentile. don't know how long or head circumference, big, I think, just big, 90th percentile.
archer does have enlarged kidneys. One is a level II and the other is a Level I. We have to go to get him an ultrasound every 6 months. I told Dr. Debbie I didn't think we could do that (at $500) per visit, so she's referred us to a different doctor and hopefully that will help cost-wise, we'll see. Go Obama go. Also getting tested for diabetes and other kidney problems (blood tests).
Wiley had another good day at school, he said he was given a job as the sweeper today. Last night he said he was going to clean up his room and he did.
As he burst out of the classroom he shouted, "I had a great day today"
Tonight, just now while putting him to bed, he cried, I miss Barbara and Kathleeeeeeen.
While brushing his teeth, "mom, you pretend to be coach Molly (soccer coach) because I love her."
"Can't I just be me?" "no."
Seriously, this is getting old. I ran around and soccer practiced with him all night. he does this frequently, credits York, grammy, and now his teachers and coaches with stuff I do all the time.
On the way to soccer practice" I'm worried about our house. What if it falls down because it's not made out of bricks?'
2 comments:
so he's probably not measured on the kiddie scale ... length? enlarged kidneys? is that weight related? do they continue to grow with the body? serious issue?
Archer and Cash both weigh the same!!!
Post a Comment