Saturday, September 19, 2009

so wiley was trying to teach me his new blessing song, "my god is good to me...my god gave me sun and rain and apple seeds. Oh man. Oh man." I was so confused about the Oh man part until I realized, "Amen. Amen."

Wiley told me he wished Archer could go back in my belly today.

Archer is sometimes signing "all done" and "eat." Sometimes he's waving, and today he said "dada" with apparent intention.

There are all these things in life we know and take for granted and I love seeing Wiley learn them then remind me that they are things to be learned. Like today, he was washing his hands and said, Hot and cold make Warm!

And Soccer did not go well today. Coach asked Wiley if he would like to go into the game and play for "four minutes" Wiley held out two fingers and said, "what about just two minutes." And that's all he played. He said soccer was not his favorite game; when I asked him what is his favorite game, he said, "Basketball."

No comments: