Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Archer loves to give kisses, which means he will come up to you, put his open mouth on yours and say "aaaaaahhhhhh." He also loves to give hugs, lays his head on you, puts his arms around and pats his little hand. Best feelings in the world.

Today was one of those days when I completely understood this quote from my childhood: "one day, you're going to find me dead, bent over from picking up all this mess." I swear, it was like this: "Wiley, don't hit Archer with a stick" (hits archer with a stick).
"Wiley stay on that side of this line if you are going to play with a stick" "Look, I'm on the other side of the line"
(takes his water cup, puts it on the floor and kicks it, spilling water everywhere)
"Wiley if you want to throw dirt, throw it in that direction, not on Archer's head" (throws dirt on archer's head).

No comments: