Sunday, October 4, 2009

busy weekend. Saturday i woke up and took the boys to Wiley's soccer game. he played more than usual, but still, it's not his thing at this point. Then Grammy accompanied us to the museum for lunch and then I stayed with the boys at the museum for a long time, playing on the new dinosaurs, visiting the butterflies and playing on the playground. We then went by my office for a second for me to move offices down the hall. We got home almost 9 hours later, ate dinner and went to bed. Sunday we woke up and met Olive and company at the pumpkin patch. Archer, Wiley, and I picked pumpkins, rode the hay ride, played in a corn crib, corn maze, hay mountains, and ate a picnic. We got home and Wiley fell asleep while Archer and I cleaned house. When Wiley woke up we watched Mary Poppins. Wiley loved this, he would get up and dance around at my favorite songs (Bert's songs mostly). I'm ready for sleep. Both boys seem to continue to be fighting a cold; I've got to take archer back to the doctor to check his ears, something is still bothering him and he has a new crop of snot, maybe because of his teeth...

No comments: