Yesterday I popped in a cd I hadn't listened to in a very, very long time. And Wiley said this, "This is the music we listened to when i was going to sleep." Holy cow, he was right...and that was the last time I'd probably played it, when he was sleeping in a crib, about 2+ years ago. I'm reading "ghosts from the nursery" a book about the negative effects on children in utero and during the first months of life (mostly about how drugs and alcohol and DV and abuse and poverty and imprinted on fetuses) so I'm a believer. wow.
2 comments:
i had that elizabeth mitchell(?)cd in when he spent the night and he said, we have this/ i know this song, something like that. but you know nothing gets past him.
i am reading Goodnight Moon and I'm a Big Brother Now. sounds like our bedside tables are very different
Post a Comment