"Mom, did you know there's a song called Mama Mia?"
"oh?"
"Ya, it goes, Mama mia, how can I resist you?"
"wow, where'd you learn that?"
"from Redley." (preschool boy also responsible for playing bad guys)
Today is the first day Wiley picked up a popsicle stick and told me it was a gun. bah.
The other night he woke up sobbing, "I want my Woody. Not the new Woody--the old Woody. {still quite asleep} Did we paint his hair orange for Halloween?"
As boyish as Wiley is, I think Archer is going to be more-so. He already loves playing with cars and is climbing everything. That, plus Wiley's really learning about boy things (see adventures with Redley) at preschool and that's going to trickle down. Oh 'boy!'
1 comment:
hopefully Redley is also learning some of the nicer behavior from Wiley! Archer will be one soon enough and having his own adventures.
Post a Comment