Monday, October 26, 2009

Archer's really walking now, well, three or so steps at a time. and he hates it if you try to help him. he brushes or flicks your hands away so he can take his steps on his own and fall on his own. He's funny. His new thing is sticking his finger up your nose or his nose...just in time for flu season. And he loves music. he will start bouncing and clapping when he hears music, especially horrible electronic light up kid toy music, which we don't actually have any of, but he got to play with at the store today.

I talked to gloria about changing child care situations. Actually, i cried to her about it. It's really hard, I love her, the boys love her, she's like part of our family and basically helped raise the boys for the last 2.5 years, so even considering change is hard, but I think Archer would really like to be around other kids. I'm going to sleep on it one more night.

No comments: