Archer had his first play date today. We took his friend, Sophie, with us to play for a short while. Sophie goes to Sherrill's with him and is moving onto preschool in May. They had a nice time. She is very outgoing and introduced herself and Archer to anyone they met and held Archer's hand when some other kids intimidated him on the slide. I got them frozen yogurt, which they mixed with cups of water to make "milk shakes" then didn't drink...Then it was over!
Tonight we had a letter P dinner, pizza and pancakes picnic. I tried to get them to have it on the porch, but they insisted on the grass. We read a book about the millenium falcon and played a game of finding pictures in the clouds. We are reading Little House on the Prairie, and they just made butter in the part we read so I bought some heavy cream and we made whipped cream...I probably should have just made the butter, but whipped cream is good on pancakes too! It was a nice evening and bedtime was easier than normal, too, who knows if that had something to do with it or not...
No comments:
Post a Comment