Tonight, I caught Wiley combing his hair in front of the mirror. I asked what he was doing, he said he was making his hair Perfect so all the girls would love him. He then started singing a song, All the girls will love me, all the girls will love me. When I talked to him about it he said there was one girl who didn't like him (Nora). When he asked her to marry him she said no. I asked about the other girls and he said Alex was his girlfriend, but he wasn't sure if they'd get married. And that he thought Avery "looked beautiful," but he didn't really like her. Then he told me not to look at him because he needed some privacy. What? Kindergarten?
Archer has been using Dago to work out his feelings about York's accident. Apparently Dago lost both his hands in a motorcycle accident, but Archer told me that "Dago has googleplex lives" so he doesn't die.
1 comment:
oh my
Post a Comment