Yesterday we gave CB her first bottle. Much later than I had planned. I actually pumped a bottle and planned on doing it the same day that York had his accident, sooo, three or so weeks later and she's getting it now. She didn't take to it right away, but with some coaxing, Wiley and I got her to take it. York still can't hold her. I go back to work in two weeks and the plan is for York to watch her, but not sure how that's going to work out. She's much more alert and so harder to put down for a nap and hard to put down at all--doesn't like it! She's also smiling a ton. I think her clogged tear duct unclogged, it isn't getting as gunky as it was a few days ago.
Yesterday I also killed a black widow just sitting on the porch. They are everywhere, so it's not a country living thing. Also, my tulips and azaelas look better than they ever have. I think this is because of chicken poo. The chickens love to hang out under the azaelas when they are out of their run.
1 comment:
sure hope York heals very quickly and that CB will get into a routine with him at home. its time to bond.
Post a Comment