Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I took the boys to the dentist today and happened to mention I thought Cora Bell was getting a tooth. The dentist looked at it for me and said the white spot on her gums wasn't a tooth, but instead was a cyst that would go away. I guess from nursing. I'm glad it's not a tooth, I felt so bad for her to get a tooth so early. Wiley has a cavity between his teeth and Archer had none. They were so good, both just sat and followed all the directions. Wiley would sit up now and then to ask Archer, "how are you doing, Archer?" and Archer would give him a thumbs up. Wiley got an x-ray (that's how they saw the cavity) and flouride on his teeth; Archer didn't. Every night when I fight them to brush their teeth and every morning when I insist on brushing them despite always running late I just try to keep in mind not having to pay for fillings. Oh well on Wiley's, it could have been more than one, I guess.

No comments: