Wednesday, April 18, 2012

CB update

Cora Bell is just moving along, being her easy going self. She is laughing all the time, appears to be ticklish. Loves getting her diaper changed. Is really easy to read. Sleeps well; like, for hours at a time all through the night. I really thought I messed up the first two's sleeping habits, but now I'm starting to think it's more tied to personality. Anyhoo. She's gaining more control over herself--her arms don't flail as much and she can sit in the car more contently now. She "really wants to be happy." That's what York said and I think it really sums her up. I know everyone really wants to be happy, but she is just going to be a jolly, optimistic, smiley kind of person. She really seems to love being outside, especially in her swing or laying back a bit so she can see the tree tops against the sky. She's smiling at strangers in the store. People call her a boy; which is so funny because they'd call Wiley and Archer girls...She's awesome.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

happy for you. she is your daughter!