Monday, April 2, 2012

Wiley has learned to tie his shoes! The first day he got so frustrated--crying under the table kind of frustrated--brought back memories of trying to learn calculus! And I got frustrated at his frustration and so we took a break to watch youtube videos of learning to tie your shoes. He got the first knot down the first day but would make his loops at the end of the laces and I couldn't get him to make them close to the knot. The next day he asked York to help him and then he mastered it. He spent the afternoon jogging and re-tying his shoes. He's so proud of himself. It's great!

Saturday night Wiley and Archer decided they wanted to sleep in the camper van. So, Cora Bell, Wiley, Archer, and I slept out in the camper. It was fun, but I think I got about 10 mins of sleep between the fireworks??? (that the kids were worried were gunshots), the cat meowing at the door, the requests for water, needing to pee (outside!!), the fighting for space in the beds, and the growing pains that needed rubbing...oh, and the baby who needed nursing and burping!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

great mom moments!