Sunday, February 8, 2009

I sunburned my baby. I'm sitting here trying not to google sunburn +10 week old. I don't know how it happened, I made sure he was in the shade when we were at the park and when he was napping outside. I think either in the car or when he fell asleep in the moby wrap on a walk yesterday, it's just the left side of his face. poor bugger. I gave him some tylenol and I feel awful for it.
Last night he slept from 8.45pm to 5.30am! wiley woke up screaming/crying at 12midnight, 3am, and 6.30am. When Archer wakes up I don't even know it sometimes, he just sits and looks around.

4 comments:

sarah d v said...

You did not do it. The sun did. This too shall pass. He's a great kid and probably unaffected.

Grammy said...

but what a great day he had....at the park, napping outside, on a walk. great sleeper. maybe he can teacher W how to sleep!

celia glass said...

i think i've spent 1/4 of my life sunburnt .. take that as a comfort or reason to worry i suppose depending on how you think i've turned out so far... but no skin cancer to date. and i have to say i think my skin looks like that of a 21 year old, no leather or anything. i'm sure he's good is the point of my rambling

Carolyn Martin said...

i too burned Cash - it was from sitting in the car seat the day dad locked us out of the house and we had to drive around for hours. Also, i'm really glad that Archer is a good baby for you