while at the grocery store wiley got a cookie from the sample lady (the delicious deli kind we used to get when we were living in west caldwell NJ, oooh so long ago, but I've never forgotten the taste!) anyway, wiley was sitting in the grocery cart and archer was in his car seat in the actual shopping basket area of the cart. When I looked back at the boys after comparing prices on cream cheese, archer's mouth was covered in cookie crumbs. Wiley was just sharing.
I fell down with archer in the moby wrap the other day. luckily i was holding his head with one hand and landed on my other arm and rolled onto my side and back. he didn't even seem to notice. i was playing soccer with wiley. wiley is really good a soccer player, though he had a complete meltdown upon me showing him how to head butt the ball and learning it didn't mean he could kick it with his butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment