Friday, February 6, 2009

Ugh. I absolutely hate that wiley woke up this morning and said, "mommy I'm sorry I used my teeth on you. I'm sorry I bite your arm. I won't ever hurt you again. I won't hit you or bite you. I will have a good day today. i love you mommy." and that when he went to see grammy he told her he had a bad day yesterday. that just breaks my heart.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

well aren't you warm and fuzzy.

Carolyn Martin said...

he is so smart - learning from his mistakes already! i'm amazed by him.

sarah d v said...

you should not feel bad. he was bad, now regrets it, very mature of him. you taught him well. now you can guilt trip him when he bites you next week - kidding.

celia glass said...

i'm with carolyn and sarah, it's pretty amazing that he has that level of recognition and is able to express regret and learn from mistakes at that age - be proud of your smart boy!