so Wiley and I went next door to John's house because their little dog, Dolly, was outside and wiley loves dolly. he played around with her for a while and eventually John's wife, Brenda, came outside, smoking a cigarette as she does. Wiley looked at her and said, "you shouldn't put cigarettes in your mouth....because you will die."
Actually I thought this was better than the other thing I tell him, "they're disgusting and addictive."
Archer's sick. He's going on day 3 of a fever. 102.3 this morning. poor chicken, not acting as happy and content as he usually is, but still he's not that bad, just wants to be held and cuddled and has a harder time getting to sleep. went to the dr. it's not his ears, as i had hoped. so if he is still feverish tomorrow then we have to go back and i have to make the horrible decision whether or not to get him a catheter to check for a UTI. I really hope he wakes up all better tomorrow. wiley went with us today and was, again, more upset during archer's exam then archer. every nurse and dr. he ran into he said, "please don't give my brother a shot, ok?" so if we have to go back tomorrow I think I'll call gloria to see if she can watch him.
and for the record, 25lbs 4oz
4 comments:
i'm free tomorrow if you need help
So what did Brenda say? That kid is a smarty pants.
thanks, cc. i'll let you know.
well brenda seemed a bit shocked, but took it well and said, ya i should quit, you shouldn't smoke yada yada.
FYI: his aunt was 25lbs 9oz at 1 yr and had 6 teeth at 6 months
Post a Comment