Saturday, May 23, 2009

we have a problem

seems that one woody isn't enough. doesn't matter if there are twenty toys in front of archer, if archer sees woody he WANTS! woody and gets sooo mad when he can't have him or when Wiley takes him away. Wiley totally isn't into sharing and I don't really feel like he should have to, woody is akin to his blankie.

archer spent most of last night throwing up and refusing to eat. this morning he was so listless and pale, but york forced some food into him. he's had diarrhea since yesterday--like two diapers worth per hour, but no fever, a bad rash, maybe from the fever. I called the advice line and they think as long as he's not acting dehydrated we don't have to bring him in, but if he vomits like he did last night then we might end up at the ER. I just can't imagine having a really sick kid, this is so awful.

No comments: