Friday, May 29, 2009

Wiley is one heck of a ham. You know how you read articles about famous entertainers and they all say things like, "ever since I was two I loved making people laugh..." that is Wiley. The other day at Mimi's pool we were the only ones in there until about 6 college girls walked in. As soon as they did Wiley yelled "hey guys! do you want to swim with me?!!"
They giggled and cooed how cute he was. When two of them got in the pool he swam over to them and chatted with them, some variety of this over and over: "hey, what's your name?" "i'm two (showing two fingers)" "my name is Wiley." "Look what I can do" "look at me." "I can touch my knees" "that is my baby brother, Archer." "Do you want to play with me?"
When the girls resumed sun bathing he walked over to them, stood in front of them and danced and made faces for them, his favorite face to make being the one where he puts a finger on each corner of his mouth and pulls his lips out to the sides then sticks his tongue out.

No comments: