"wiley what are you doing?" (as he slides a kitchen chair over to the counter)
"umm, nothing."
"wiley what are you getting?"
"umm, something you don't know about." (gets knife out of drawer)
took archer back to the doctor. got him a catheter to test urine for bacteria/UTI. Worst effing thing ever. oh so helpless while my poor baby screamed and screamed. they found a higher than expected white blood cell count in his urine so they expect he does have a UTI and gave him some antibiotics. He screamed in pain for good part of last night so I'm hoping that this really is it and he'll get better now. I can't help have horrible thoughts so I'm ready to have my happy baby back.
also, once we got to the dr I found a tick on his arm, which the dr. got out for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment