Friday, May 14, 2010

Archer has started saying, "ME" which comes in handy when he wants to do things all on his own. I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but he loves to sing Happy Birthday. In the sand box we make a cake with a stick for a candle and he'll sing happy birthday then blow out the candle. I don't know how he figured all this out, he hasn't been to that many birthday parties, but he loves it. He is also really good with his imagination, he picks imaginary food up off the couch or floor and hands it to me to eat then will eat the imaginary food I hand him. He loves riding the tricycle. I wish we had some pavement for him to ride on.

Wiley is really into all things weaponish and super heroish. Sometimes he won't want to play with me because he wants to pretend he has a gun and knows I won't play that with him, so he'll go find York to try to get him to play.

1 comment:

sarah d v said...

Too smart for thier own good! Not really, except the smart part!