Tuesday, May 18, 2010
ok, so last night was so much better. I'm so proud and amazed by my little Archer. Before bed I reminded him that there'd be no boobie after night night and he nodded and said "ya." And I think he would have made it through the night. Except around 1am, Wiley woke up with a growing pain in his leg and cried for me to rub it. This woke Archer up and after he woke up he asked for milk. This time, though, he was more easily discouraged and he laid down fairly easily and went back to sleep within 30 mins. He was still pretty angry when I wouldn't nurse him, but didn't seem as determined to try to convince me I should nurse him. It may have been easier just because he was so exhausted from the night before, though, so we'll see what tonight holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you guys are all doing a great job. you are very strong! good little Archer. xooxo
Post a Comment