Wiley was asking me about something today and I replied that I wasn't interested or something dismissive like that and he says, "Is that because you think it's a load of crap?" I swear this is not from my mouth.
Wiley's struggling behaviorally these days. For several days now, it kinda feels like forever, he's been really defiant, disrespectful, and aggressive. Punching, kicking, pulling the dogs tail, the cats tails, throwing stuff. So we made a chart for him to earn stickers and ultimately the ability to watch movies. He's earned one sticker. I'm trying hard to catch him being good, but he's really struggling. I've tried talking to him about school ending--thinking that this might be causing some anxiety, which in turn manifests in misbehavior, but while I'm all, "so even though preschool is ending on Wednesday, you'll still live with mommy and daddy and archer..." and he walks right over and punches Archer. Anyway, it's 5.39 and they're both in bed.
Today Archer said, "look at me."
3 comments:
oh boy, that's rough. it's twice as exhausting when they aren't behaving. hang in there.
notice right above your comments it says "report abuse"
ha ha, that had to be a Dad comment.
Post a Comment