Thursday, March 26, 2009
day 2 finished
well, one more accident during dinner. I consider this one my fault. He looked like he needed to go, but I didn't make him. So I guess that answers my question...when are they really trained? because if I followed him around all day, saying, 'time to go pee' he'd be fine. But if I have to trust him to pay attention to his body then who knows when he'll be trained...who knows when we can leave the house again!!!! Actually, tomorrow we're going to go look at a child care so hopefully we'll be able to use their bathrooms, which should be kid friendly. Then I guess we'll just hightail it home? I found two more child cares I am going to check out. So I think what I'll end up doing is sending Wiley to a childcare/preschool--not the one he's already signed up for since they only go from 9-12 (you can maybe get another hour, but the spaces are limited) and let Archer go to Gloria's. I feel like Wiley can advocate for himself or at least tell me when there's a problem at a center, but Archer couldn't and I just don't believe child care workers would care about my baby the way I want, not because they hate kids but because there are too many kids for them to watch and too many other distractions. I trust Gloria with my babies. So I hope this plan will work for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like a good plan with your childcare. and patience will get you thru potty training (and some warm days).
teach him to pee in the woods
Post a Comment