Monday, March 23, 2009

wiley, archer, and I had a good weekend. Amelia and Olive came over on Saturday and we went fossil hunting at little river park; they provided some dirt that came from an area of NC where there's a bunch of fossils and wiley and olive searched through it until they found some sharks teeth and other stuff, like sea anemone bits and sting ray barb fossils. It was sooo cold. Wiley always finds a kid with a scooter and takes a ride. He's been incredibly friendly, even when the other kids aren't. "Do you want to play with me?" "no" but then he'll go on and find someone else to play with. I just adore him. On Sunday we went to amelia and olive's and they played dress up and ran around together. That night Wiley got a freaky fever, 102.6, but by the morning it was gone. While he wasn't feeling well, he would cry for me to hold him and we fell asleep with him in my arms. At one point I got really worried because he said "look a turtle" fever hallucinations? or maybe just a dream? When I put him to bed tonight, he felt a bit warm and cried a lot and said his tummy hurt, so maybe he wasn't all better, tho he acted it.

Archer is teething, poor baby, I think I feel something getting close to the surface, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Wiley and I gave him an apple slice to gnaw on and he liked that. He is a big tooter, I don't remember Wiley having poots like a grown man. Still so happy.

2 comments:

Carolyn Martin said...

we can't wait to come and see you!!

Grammy said...

if the toots keep him happy, then thats great.