well, everyone in my family is napping. if it weren't 5pm I'd be thrilled. oh well. Wiley's in the car and Archer's upstairs. I cleaned the toilet and picked up. Should do more...
Archer is getting to be a real person these days. He is actually playing with toys and sucking on his fingers intentionally. He talks often and seems to favor saying, "hiiiiiyaaa" and "oooohyaaa." Wiley is trying to get him to say his name so every now and then you hear Wiley telling him "say Wiiileeee"
This morning Wiley was standing in the kitchen like he was going to pee in his pants, but when I asked him "what cha doing?" he said "not peeing in my pants."
Last night as I was putting Wiley to sleep he said, "your breath is stinky. your breath smells. all you have to do is brush your teeth." thanks.
He's figured out that in underwear he can procrastinate sleep by saying he has to go pee like a million times and I will keep taking him to the toilet.
Today we went to a program at the eno river for preschool environmental exploration. It was just Wiley and a 5 year old boy and his parents. Wiley had them all cracking up saying "i'm just using my imagination and pretending to be a camel" then he'd bend over and walk like a camel. It's quite a sign of things to come.
So most nights end up with a wet bed, but Wiley does great during the day, rarely has to be reminded to go to the toilet and we're able to leave the house--so far to places I know have toilets or where he can pee outside.
When we were in kroger today Wiley said, "there's easter over there" referring to the candy/crap aisle. I guess that's fairly accurate.
just after waking from his nap: "mom I like you, but I no like uncle robby" (I really doubt he even knows who uncle robby is in his memory, I have no idea where this came from.)
2 comments:
Don't people still use diapers at night? He won't have it?
i was thinking the same thing - why don't you try pull ups at night? is that bad?
Post a Comment